• Seniors who participated in the Dual Enrollment and/or CCBC College in the High School Programs will need to access their college transcript when attending different post-secondary schools.

    It would be better to access your college transcript in June when you have completed the spring semester, unless the post-secondary school you are attending is asking for it before school is done.

    If you have taking college courses with any of these schools, please click the school name for the Transcript Request: