Flyer Approval Guidelines
● Support the basic educational mission of the district and directly benefit the students or be of intrinsic value to the students.
● Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, movies, or products unsuitable for children.
● Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
● Should not discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.
● Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
● Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or scheduled events.
● Should not imply the school district’s endorsement of any identified product or service.