Skip to Main Content

Freedom Area School District


New Student Registration

Additional items needed prior to enrollment:

-Proof of residency (Ex: Lease agreement, Rental contract or Utility bill)
-Immunization Records
-Copy of student’s birth certificate

Please contact Alyssa Young at Freedom High School for more details.

1190 Bulldog Drive
Freedom, Pa 15042

Ext: 501

Alyssa Young