IMPORTANT Kindergarten Registration Packet Instructions. Please click here.
IMPORTANT Kindergarten Registration Packet Instructions:
1. Registration packets are to be completed in FULL.
2. Place your completed registration packet in a sealed envelope.
3. Be sure to submit a COPY of any required important documents. The district will NOT make copies and return any papers from the submitted registration packet.
Proof of residency (i.e. drivers license, lease agreement, utility bill)
Birth certificate (copy)
Shot records (these can be faxed to 724.775.3672 directly from Dr. Office if needed)
4. Please make a note in the packet if your doctor’s office is faxing shot records.
5. All documents submitted will be the property of the Freedom Area School District.
6. Drop your completed registration packet at the Drop-Off Window on May 1 or mail your completed registration packet.
7. Once our registrar, Tracy Malagise, processes your completed packet, you will receive an email confirming that your child has been registered for Freedom Area Elementary’s 2020-2021 Kindergarten session.
8. Dental and Physical forms are also required by the state during the first year. A notice will be sent home during the fall from Mrs. Adams, school nurse, as a reminder for completion.
9. (add on) The registration materials can be emailed if you prefer that method. The COMPLETED documents need to be scanned and emailed to email@example.com if you prefer this method. Please have everything sent in ONE email if you choose this method.
Specific questions or concerns regarding Kindergarten Registration Packets may be directed to Mrs. Tracy Malagise, registrar, at (724) 775-1122, ext. 400, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions specific to shot records can be directed to Mrs. Bonnie Adams, school nurse, at (724) 775-1122, ext. 123, or email@example.com.