Skip to Main Content

Freedom Area School District


P-EBT Information

P-EBT eligibility is based on whether students are eligible for free or reduced-price meals.


Link to the PA Department of Human Services P-EBT guide click HERE


Below are some general questions and resources that can assist with P-EBT questions.

Q: How can families check card balances?
A: 1-888-328-7366 or

Q: How can a family request a replacement card due to a lost or damaged card?
A: Parent should complete the P-EBT Inquiry Form at

Q: What should a family do if they believe they should have received a benefit and did not.
A: All benefits will be processed and mailed by the end of July. If a parent believes they should have received a card and has not after July 31st, have the parent complete the P- EBT Inquiry Form at

Q: Who can assist parents that are having issues with the card’s PIN?
A: Parents should email [email protected] for assistance.

Q: Where does one obtain additional information on P-EBT (How much will the household
receive, information for pinning P-EBT cards, and much more)?